The Jewish cycle of time provides us with the opportunity to return to ourselves, our communities, and our ecosystems again and again.
As the high energy of summer comes to a close, we turn to the month of Elul and begin our cycle of teshuvah (“return”) – the practice of coming home to truth.
Like the land producing ripe fruit after months of growth, we too gather our wisdom from the year and nourish the individual and collective soul.
Join us in this cycle of harvesting and homecoming as we gather in earth-based, mystical, and life-altering programs from August to October:
- Learn and blow the shofar every weekday morning for the month of Elul in our Elul Shofar Cohort
- Welcome the new year through musical Rosh Hashanah services in collaboration with Chochmat Halev
- Release yourself in a Tashlich Ceremony and Kiddush Picnic at Urban Adamah
- Taste the sweetness of entering a new cycle of time through an intimate Simanim Seder and Havdalah Ritual at Chochmat Halev
- Cleanse your soul during our overnight Yom Kippur Retreat at Green Valley Farm
- Pray for abundance and call in the rains at our 4-day overnight Sukkot Festival also at Green Valley Farm (more info coming soon!)
We hope you join us for the full cycle of teshuvah to prepare yourself for the awe of entering 5784. All events are family-friendly!