Wilderness Torah Training Institute
After a successful launch in 2016, the Training Institute returns!
Join us to experience & learn Wilderness Torah’s Earth-based Judaism and nature-mentorship model!
“From schlepping and setting up my tent, to fox walking barefoot in the forest, to playing games in nature with my tribe, to finding my sit spot in the woods and listening to the birds, to witnessing and creating fire, to sharing from the heart in tribe council, to singing, praying, offering blessings before eating delicious, organic meals, to gathering under the walnut tree to learn from mentors and masters, to using my hands in nature crafts, my seven day journey in the Wilderness Torah Training institute filled me with inspiration, wisdom, understanding and connection.”
deutsche bank binäre optionen
Connect to Nature • Build Village • Mentor Youth • Awaken Earth-Based Judaism
Inspired to deepen your personal connection to nature and Earth-based Judaism?
The Training Institute will empower participants with Wilderness Torah’s holistic community-building and nature-mentorship model. We will provide resources and support so participants can use our new toolkit for Jewish nature connection back home.
إشارات الفوركس الموثوقة
- Hebrew Calendar as Nature-Connection & Cultural Operating System
- Jewish Values for Mentoring Youth & Connecting to Nature
- Jewish Blessings, Songs, and Prayers for Village-Building & Earth-Connection
- Core Routines of Nature Connection
- Introduction to Nature Skills & Crafts
- Challenges & Edge Experiences that Support Human Growth