Brand New for 2018 — Sukkot Classes and Daylong Event with Water Ritual
More Information Coming Soon!
New Programming for Sukkot
For 10 amazing years we’ve offered an overnight, multi-day community experience to celebrate Sukkot. This year we are reshaping our Sukkot celebrations and offering a fresh new alternative.
In the spirit of empowered community building, we will offer pre-holiday How-To Sukkot classes to support your Sukkot preparation, and a last-day-of Sukkot Hoshana Raba daylong celebration to celebrate the ingathering and pray for rain!
Pre-holiday Preparatory Classes
- Sukkot in-depth, history and earth wisdom
- Sukkah-building, Sukkot celebration basics
- Learn to host and celebrate Sukkot in each others’ homes
- Strengthen and build vibrant local communities
Hoshana Raba day-long celebration and Rain Prayer Ritual
- Gather on the final day of Sukkot
- Pray for rain & celebrate the harvest
- Celebrate together in community!
Save these Dates for Sukkot!
Sept 5, Wednesday — Pre-Sukkot Class 1 of 2: Overview, History, and Earth-Wisdom
Sept 12, Wednesday — Pre-Sukkot Class 2 of 2: Sukkah Building & Hosting and Celebration Basics
Sept 30, Sunday — Sukkot Celebration: Community Ingathering & Hoshana Raba Rain Dance
“Wilderness Torah has an amazing approach to bringing people together in beautiful natural places to celebrate the holidays and cycles of the seasons.”