Youth Waiver, Release Agreement & Medical Info
Our mentors are trained and responsible leaders and will create an experience that is as safe as possible to avoid injuries. Not withstanding, because of the nature of this program there are risks that could result in injury. Risks include slipping and falling, falling objects, fire, water hazards, exhaustion, hyperthermia, sunburn, insect bites, hazardous plant life, sharp knives, and improper lifting or carrying.
binary option pricing using fuzzy numbers
binära optioner seriöst Our staff seek safety, but are not infallible. Please inform us of all medical conditions and of the physical fitness of your child so that we can assess what the group is capable of. It is still possible that staff could misjudge a participant’s fitness or abilities, the weather or other environmental conditions and may give incomplete warnings or instructions.
app opzioni binari
binära optioner kurser
مهمة رسم الطابع I agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. I voluntarily enroll my child in this program in spite of the risks. I release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wilderness Torah, and its employees, of any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my child’s participation in this activity.
Köp Atarax på nätet Halmstad (Halmstad Air Base), Sverige
binaire opties alex I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage my child may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such an injury or damage myself. I will read and understand this document, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
binÃÆÃÆÃâÃÂ¤ren optionen signal anbieter in deutschland
I ACKNOWLEDGE that the program my child and I are going to participate in involves risk and dangers of death, serious injury, property damage, and property loss. I hereby assume all the risks for myself or my child participating in the event, regardless of their cause. I promise that I and my child will participate in a safe and prudent manner, so as not to endanger others, my child, or myself. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the event, I, for myself, my child, my personal representatives, my administrators, my heirs, my next of kin, my survivors, my successors, and my assigns:
- HEREBY DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, and RELEASE Wilderness Torah and/or its administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, representatives, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, funders, advertisers, vendors, manufacturers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the event takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASEES” herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this Agreement I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releases, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim. Moreover, if any disputes arise under or relate to this Agreement or the event, they will be brought exclusively in a state or federal courts in the State of California, Alameda County, and this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.
- CONSENT to allow medical treatment that may be deemed advisable as a result of any injuries I or my child receives during the event and agree that I am solely responsible for all costs, including diagnosis, treatment, medical transportation, and evacuation, that may become necessary for me, my child or another person as a result of any of my or my child’s actions during the event.
- AGREE that any photographs and video footage taken of me and my child during the event, as well as any written documents I submit to Wilderness Torah, may be printed, reproduced and published in any manner anywhere without any further consent by me or my family members and without any compensation to me.
- ACKNOWLEDGE that the program does not provide transportation to and from camping sites, that any carpool arrangements among participants and/or staff are not part of the event, and I assume the all risks of any such transportation.
- AGREE to the following Behavioral Guidelines for this program:
- Participants must take responsibility for their safety by carefully listening to rules and following instructions. Unsafe behavior, failure to follow instructions, or extremely disruptive behavior may result in dismissal from the program.
- Use and/or possession of firearms, firecrackers, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and unapproved knives, matches, lighters, or other items deemed dangerous is strictly forbidden.
- Participants may not damage Wilderness Torah property or the personal property of others.
- CERTIFY that I have read this document, understand its contents in their entirety, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and have executed this document below freely and without reservation or duress and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
I understand that by choosing to leave my child under the supervision of another adult (with their express agreement), I take full responsibility for my youth participant and as enumerated above in Sections A through F, and assume all risks for my youth participant.
Without limiting the foregoing, I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, HEREBY DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, RELEASE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S, FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS AGREEMENT, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
Knife Safety Precautions
Part of B’hootz Shoots and B’naiture is learning the safe and skillful use of knives for whittling and cooking. For B’naiture, each child is asked to purchase a sheathed knife for use at designated times.
Below are our knife safety rules that we present to the youth before any knife use is permitted. If these are not followed, we reserve the right to take away the knife either for a period of time or permanently.
The main knife precautionary tools we use are:
- “Safety bubble”: Any time you are using a knife there should be no one else within arm-plus-knife distance from you in any direction
- Always cut away from your body, never toward
- Always be seated when working with a knife
- Always keep a knife folded or sheathed when not in use
In addition, we also have the following rules:
- If you drop the knife, let it fall — do not attempt to catch it
- Do not ever run with a knife
- Do not throw a knife to anyone — hand it to them (handle first)
- Do not point a knife at anyone
- Do not use a locking folding knife blade unless the blade locks open
- Use the right tool for the job; e.g., using a knife for prying can cause the tip to break and fly off
- Keep knife clean & sharp
- If you do get cut, let staff know immediately!